This update comes courtesy of CovertJaguar, who was hard at work at overhauling quite a few aspects of oil and also rewrote the auto crafting table from the ground up.
- Added: Oil biomes! Additional changes to oil generation. (CovertJaguar)
- Added: Pump control list. Can be used to prohibit the pumping of specific liquids in specific dimensions. (immibis)
- Changed: Rewrote the Auto Crafting Table from the ground up. Now called “Auto Workbench”. 100 % compatible with vanilla hoppers. Items that cannot stack can’t be used in them anymore. They will not pull from adjacent inventories anymore, use hoppers/chutes instead. Crafting now has a time cost, the auto workbench does however not require power. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Improved oil physics to produce behaviour between water and lava. (CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Oil is now flammable. (viliml, Krapht, CovertJaguar)
- Changed: Stirling engine only accepts valid fuels from pipes. Combustion engines accepts liquids containers and ice.
- Bugfix: Several fixes to the laser crafting table. (CovertJaguar)
- Bugfix: Pipe wire state now persists on reload. (target-san)
- Bugfix: Removed builder crafting recipe, builder from creative inventory. (mcrobin4002, SirSengir)
- Bugfix: Disabled grass facades. (Krapht)
- Bugfix: Fixed crash on facade removal. (Flow86)
- Bugfix: Fixed addToRandomInventory. (Flow86, CovertJaguar)