Beta 7.2 - for Minecraft 1.8.9
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.8.9.
The current version was released on May 29th, 2016 (Compat: March 28th, 2016).
WARNING: We are not responsible for any issues with upgrading from "-pre" releases to these. Oil and fuel from -pre releases, as well as the respective buckets, will be lost.
WARNING: Please do not migrate worlds from Minecraft 1.7.10 yet. There are some issues left to iron out there.
- BuildCraft 7.2.7 Beta for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Developer build (mcp_stable-22)
Individual modules - for advanced users:
- Core (Dependency for all other modules; wrench, redstone engine, list, map location)
- Builders (Builder, Filler, Quarry, etc.)
- Energy (Power generation, oil)
- Factory (Auto Workbench, Flood Gate, Mining Well, Pump, Tank, ... - low-tech automation)
- Silicon (Lasers and Laser Tables - also required for gates)
- Transport (Pipes, lenses, filters, facades, Filtered Buffer)
- Robotics (Robots! - Requires Silicon and Transport to work)
Stable 7.1 - for Minecraft 1.7.10
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.7.10.
The current version was released on September 10th, 2016 (Compat: April 28th, 2016).
- BuildCraft 7.1.18 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Developer build
Stable 4.2 - for Minecraft 1.6.4
The final series of BuildCraft for Minecraft 1.6.4. Rather stable.
Past releases of BuildCraft, as well as additional build files, can be found here.
A small, incomplete archive of past releases of MCPC+ versions of BuildCraft (for Minecraft 1.4.6 and below) can be found here.
Past releases of BuildCraftCompat can be found here.