Again, a few bugfixes - but it involves a major robot regression which makes them into space. I can't believe I was able to make anything into space. BuildCraftCompat 7.1.2 is a bit more interesting, though, as it adds a WAILA tweak for iron kinesis pipes, as well as improved MineTweaker support! Get both from here.
By the way, here is a list of BuildCraft's MineTweaker 3 functions.
- [#3079] Emzuli pipe's round-robin extraction behaving incorrectly (asie)
- [#3075] Rare crash in AIRobotGoAndLinkToDock (asie)
- Robot pathfinding using 100% CPU on fast CPUs (asie)
- Robots flying up due to bugs in "un-stuck" code (asie)
- MineTweaker support for adding Programming Table recipes (asie)
- WAILA support for the Creative Engine and Iron Kinesis Pipe (asie)
- Sensible name for Refinery MineTweaker removeRecipe method (Yulife)