EDIT: 7.1.7 released, fixing a server-side crash. Why, oh why don't we have any unit tests!?
This version of BuildCraft and Compat focuses on Builder and Quarry improvements, but there's also a fair share of bugfixes and other minor features.
Grab everything here!
- "/buildcraft op" and "/buildcraft deop" commands, letting you easily op/deop the BuildCraft "fake player" (asie)
- New Quarry frame model (asie)
- Quarry now rebuilds its own frame if it is removed (asie)
- [#3045] Electronic Library crash (asie)
- [#3033] Emerald Transport Pipes only changing setting after closing GUI (asie)
- [#2998] Quarries not respecting a certain form of player-specific protection (asie)
- Biome config crashing instead of finding a new ID on setting ID past 256 (asie)
- Crash in TileAssemblyTable upon removing a mod whose Assembly Table recipes were being used (asie)
- Creative Engines only outputting 1/5th the advertised RF/t (asie)
- Frame icon not rendering on Quarry frame building (asie)
- Incorrect composite tank capacity calculation (indemnity83, Thog)
- NullPointerException on invalid StackRequest saving (asie)
- Rare StackOverflowException on breaking Markers (asie)
- StackOverflowException when breaking large Quarry frames (asie)
- "Is Supported?" debug option for WAILA (asie)
- Experimental support for TE4's Machines and Lights (asie)
- Improved support for RailCraft (more machines!) (asie)
- Support for Remain in Motion frames (asie)
- MineFactory Reloaded's old 1.6 gate triggers, now with new fancy icons! (asie)