BuildCraft 7.99.17 has been released! This mostly just fixes some crashes with the pluggables moving from transport to silicon in 7.99.16.
- [#4135] Made Heat Exchanger process arbitrary amounts of fluid.
- (Most) items now show multiple items per stack when travelling in a pipe if the stack had more than a single item.
- [#4080] Re-added the config option to change the rate of oil well generation and generation of a spout.
- [#4149] Ported the paintbrush recipe.
- Fixed all item pipes having an implict speedup. (Most buildcraft item pipes explicitly do this, so this doesn't really affect normal builds).
- Fix cobblestone item pipes sending items about 4 times as fast as they should.
- Fix stone item pipes not explicitly slowing down items
- Change sandstone item pipes to match stone item pipes.
- Fixed item pipes allowing multi-tile tickers to send items down pipes faster then normal
- This is primarily a fix for tickers that don't also speed up the client. (Also this sort of speedup behaviour probably won't work with potential future optimisations)
- Fixed chutes having a huge pull radius. Use powered obsidian pipes for that.
- [#3477] Only the wooden pipe attempts to always face a valid direction.
- (This only affects the iron pipe in buildcraft, however addon pipes that extend PipeBehaviourDirection but don't allow the centre will benefit from this).
- [#4014] Gate recipes in the assembly table don't check the NBT of the gate provided.
- [#4082] Fluids can no longer be mined by Mining Well
- [#4124] The direction of an iron pipe cannot be changed by clicking the centre unless the pipe is already facing a direction.
- [#4138] Dupe bugs everywhere with tiles and GUI's. No more details here, as it's an exploit.
- [#4141] The recipe for the pipe plug requires the quarry to exist, rather than the structure pipe.
- This is only a partial fix for the entire issue, which encompasses all recipe mismatches.