BuildCraft 7.99.8 for Minecraft 1.11.2 has been released! No its not 1.12. However the next release will be for 1.12, so that's good, right? (Ideally it won't be another two and a half months time).
- Added the fragile fluid shard: a single-use item that holds up to half a bucket of any fluid.
- This is dropped by every buildcraft machine or pipe that holds fluids, which means that you no longer loose fluids by breaking a block with fluids inside.
- This behaviour can be disabled (currently) only by disabling the fragile fluid item in objects.cfg
- Addon devs can call the API method "buildcraft.api.items.FluidItemDrops.addFluidDrops"
- Added the JSON gui system, which allows resource packs to customize the elements that are displayed in a gui.
- This includes expressions, which can use pre-defined or newly created variables to change the position, size, etc of elements.
- This (will) be fully documented at "https://github.com/BuildCraft/BuildCraft/wiki/Resource-packs:-Json-based-GUI's"
- The filler, filler planner, and gate gui's are currently the only ones that can be changed in this way.
- Added a few new filler patterns, and consoildated all of the old ones into the new filler interface.
- 2d patterns (that repeat the pattern along a certain axis) are marked with a little red "2".
- Re-added engine power stage triggers.
- Right-clicking with a fluid container now interacts with all BC tiles that contain fluids, not just a small few.
- Now its much easier to manually process fluids through the new refining process.
- Extra debug info (F3 + looking at a BC block + in creative) now works on remote worlds (dedicated servers or someone else's LAN game)
- Expand the contents of the guide.
- [#3555] Add additional filler patterns (Circle, sphere, triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon, octagon)
- [#3807] Greatly improved laser targeting performance.
- Fixed the combustion engine not burning the last millibucket of fuels.
- Fixed some bugs with the stripes pipe.
- Re-added the action to face a certain direction.
- [#3588] The filler doesn't work with land marks, nor could it be interacted with at all.
- [#3727] Extraction item pipes only pull 1 item at a time, no matter how much power was inserted.
- [#3729] Multiple fluid items cannot be filled or drained when right clicking on a tank.
- [#3740] The quarry cannot handle non-breakable fluids.
- [#3765] The quarry cannot handle blocks that place fluids when broken.
- [#3776] The quarry spends a lot of time rechecking the area after going back to a previous position.
- [#3800] Fixed tank comparator levels not working.