Changelog for BuildCraft 7.99.15
- Ported the power adaptor
- Added (code) functionality for addons to stop custom tanks from connecting to other tanks.
- Phased facades can now only be fully hollow or not. This breaks the current facade API.
- The debugger item can now be used in survival to view the F3 debug info on buildcraft blocks (previously this required creative mode)
- The guide book now has a search bar.
- Guide book entries can be any object, rather than just item stacks.
- You can now specify "source" and "type" for changing the type.
- Currently triggers and actions are the only additions. The type is "buildcraft:statement", and the source is a registry name of a statement (trigger or action)
- Unfortunately the only way of finding out a statement's ID is via the source code. Woops.
- Added the "has work" capability (and implicitly the has work trigger) to the distiller.
- The autoworkbench now shows its filters per slot, and distributes the filters evenly so that the most number of crafting operations can occur
- For example, when crafting a dispenser (which needs 8 cobblestone, 1 bow and 1 redstone) this will filter 1 slot for cobblestone, 1 for redstone, and 8 for bows as bows cannot stack.
- Filtered inventories no longer loose the item when loading from disk if the item does not match the filter.
- Fix torches being placable on pipes (without any pluggables that they could rest on).
- Fix fluid tanks sometimes leaving a visible gap between the above and below tanks.
- Fix the quarry not loading enough chunks.
- Fix the filler and builder not using power smoothly.
- Fix gates not saving the currently emmited wires, leading to buggy state cells.
- Fix the list item not populating examples from all items at once.
- Fix the quarry not checking to see if it is facing directly away from a marker box.
- Fix the guide book swapping "matchNbt" and "matchMeta".
- Fix the builder and filler using up power unevenly.
- [#3954] Chisel facades don't render correctly.
- [#3977] The filtered buffer doesn't work properly with inventory level triggers.
- [#3981] Placing a pipe wire will also interact with a gate.
- [#3989] The Auto Workbench accepts items not used in its recipe.
- [#3994, #3995] Facades are sometimes solid even when they shouldn't be.
- [#4022] Gates don't save their current wire, leading to buggy state cells.