Changelog for BuildCraft 7.99.19
- Make the water gelifier craftable with 4 sand and a bucket of residue.
- The recipe unlocks when you have sand in your inventory.
- Add a new pipe event: PipeEventConnectionChange
- Land marker improvements:
- [#3403] Allow all 8 corners of a land marker cuboid to be part of the entire volume, rather than just the minimum required to define the cuboid.
- Newly placed land markers in the corner of an existing box will try to add themselves to it.
- [#3966] Added config options to tweak the hight of oil spouts (sca)
- [#4256] Added a config option to change oil's flamibility (sca)
- [#3837] Oil spouts spawn in superflat (sca)
- [#4263] The guide book contents page doesn't display the full item tooltips.
- [#4268] Partial fix for crash when loading with headcrumbs.
- [#4283] Limit the maximum number of guide book results to 1200 (Compared to some modpacks which have ~25000 results for 'a')
- [#4288] Crash when using an enderIO yeta wrench on a buildcraft pipe.
- Optimise the water gel spreading algorithm so that it doesn't take a minute with large bodies of water.
- Fixed some of the mcmod.info files not being generated properly.