Changelog for BuildCraft 126.96.36.199
Addon Related Changes:
- Added PipeBehaviour.shouldForceConnection and PipeFlow.shouldForceConnection.
- Allowed PipeFlowItems and PipeFlowFluids to connect to to any PipeFlow that implements IFlowItems or IFlowFluids.
- The ownership ledger now shows the player's helmet ontop of the player's face.
- Brought back the power pipe flowing animation from 7.2.x.
- [#3762] Fixed pipe breaking particles using the missing texture and spawning in the wrong place.
- [#4407] Fix a crash when a gate tried to set a filler's pattern (128-bit-guy).
- [#4422] Fixed PipeFlowItems.insertItemsForce crashing if the "from" parameter was null.
- [#4432] Added a config option to enable/disble the usage of stencils for the architect table. Should help prevent the builders module never loading on some computers.
- [#4433] Crash when something sends an invalid tile update message that doesn't include the byte of message data.
- [#4443] Added a much better workaround for the facade crash with tofucraft.
- [#4450] Fixed a critical bug where pipe's caching logic could sometimes mean that minecraft blocks (like the furnace) had their inventories completely reset.
- Fixed the builders config not loading at all.
- Fixed the guide chapter list not always being visible (especially on resolutions other than 16:9)
- Updated Russian translation (kellixon)