Changelog for BuildCraft 22.214.171.124
- Limited the maximum number of items that the guide book indexes to 10000 by default (configurable down to 1.5k, and up to 5m).
If there are more items registered than this limit then only the important items will be indexed (so ones from minecraft
or buildcraft or any mod that adds guide book entries).
- [#4460] Increased the amount of time certain processed fuels last for:
- Distilled oil: 1500s -> 1875s (1.25x)
- Mixed Light Fuels: 400s -> 500s (1.25x)
- Mixed Heavy Fuels: 480s -> 960s (2x)
- Light Fuel: 500s -> 750s (1.5x)
- Dense Fuel: 1500s -> 4500s (3x)
- [#4505] Made the stirling engine gui always show the last dregs of fuel.
- [#4511] Added a new config option to disable/enable oil ocean and desert biomes separately from the rest of world generation.
- Fixed log spam when right-clicking a nearly-full tank with a bucket of fluid.
- [#3914] Fixed the redstone engine not heating up properly.
- [#4469, #4492] Fixed a few typos.