Changelog for BuildCraft 126.96.36.199
- Added a lot of config options for how the quarry operates:
- "quarryMaxTasksPerTick": The maximum number of tasks for the quarry to attempt per tick (where a task is either moving the frame, or mining a block).
- "quarryTaskPowerDivisor": 1 divided by this value is added to the power cost for each additional task done per tick.
- "quarryMaxFrameMoveSpeed": The maximum number of blocks that a quarry frame arm is allowed to move, per second. (0 is infinite)
- "quarryMaxBlockMineRate": The maximum number of blocks that the quarry is allowed to mine each second. (0 is infinite)
- Improved the performance of the pump a bit.
- Improved the performance of the quarry event listener a lot.
- Randomised the iteration order of quarries
- This allows multiple stacked quarries to mine out different blocks at once, which looks a lot better than before.
- Add more information to the crash report to help issues like [#4513].
- Only register oil biomes if they are enabled in the config, rather than always.
- Fixed stirling engines "pausing time" when they reached overheat.
- So now if something started to burn it will always continue burning out.
- However the next item won't be started.
- [#4526] Fix MessageUtil sharing a delayed queue with the server + the client.
- [#4527] Fix the 2d filler patterns not rotating correctly.
- [#4529] Fix some BC blocks with an inventory dropping more items then they should.
- [#4530] Fix a crash when an item has an empty tooltip.